Testosterone is a hormone, and is found both in and women. However, it has more functions to perform in a man’s body than in a woman’s body. It is responsible for the growth of male characteristics in men. Women, on the hand, have very low quantities of testosterone in their body. This hormone increases in production by over 30 times in adolescence and in early adulthood, after which its quantity starts gradually decreasing. After 30 years of age, the testosterone production decreases by 1% in your body.
Here are the main areas in which testosterone helps our body.
- It increases the bone density and muscle mass in your body.
- Gives rise to facial and pubic hair.
- Makes the voice deeper.
- Increases sex drive.
- Improves your mood and quality of life.
- Increases your verbal memory, and increases the thinking ability as well.
If you have a low testosterone level in your body (you feel like it), then you should consult a doctor before starting any treatment. You might face symptoms like low muscle mass, high body fat and maybe erectile dysfunction if testosterone level in your body has decreased.
If your doctor says that you have low testosterone level, or hypogonadism, you may want to increase it. However, increasing your testosterone level will give you no additional benefits if its already in within the normal range. The benefits of increasing testosterone level have only been witnessed in people with low levels of this hormone.
Benefits of Increasing Testosterone Level
Here are some of the proven benefits of increasing testosterone level. You can increase the level of testosterone by using Maxulin or other methods (Maxulin test & omdöme funkar det utan bluff).
- Makes your heart more healthy and improves its function.
- Decreases the fat in your body and increases the muscle concentration.
- Makes your bones stronger than ever.
- Better libido.